I was born in Akhisar, Manisa in September 1989. I completed all my education in the Republic of Turkey.
In general, I had an active student life. After being elected as the student representative of the psychology department, I represented my university by participating in various projects. In 2012, I represented my university at the Young Constitution Charette organized by the Ministry of Youth and Sports of Turkey. After completing my bachelor’s degree in the field of Psychological Counseling and Guidance, I worked as a school psychological counselor in schools affiliated to the Ministry of National Education of Turkey. Besides, I worked as a psychological counselor in various public enterprises for 7 years. During this period that I worked, I also completed my Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology with my thesis titled “The Relationship Between Digital Game Addiction and Violence Tendency in Secondary Education Students” with the Yeşil Ay Scholarship.
In 2019, We decided to move to England with my family and since then I have been providing service as a psychologist in various non-governmental organizations and clinics in London.
Baran Karabulut is a member of the British Psychological Society.
- Ahi Evran University- Psychological Counseling and Guidance (Undergraduate)
- Mersin University- Psychological Counseling and Guidance (Special Student)
- Hasan Kalyoncu University- Clinical Psychology (Master with Thesis)
- Child Objective Test Trainings
- Child Picture Interpretation
- 0-18 Family Education
- Yeşil Ay Technology Addiction Provincial Formator
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Theory and Skills Trainings
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Child and Adolescent